Sunday, January 2, 2011

My Plan for this Blog

Where to start, where to start? I almost wanted to name this blog Overcoming Food Issues but I don't just want to talk about that. I want to talk about life. I want to talk about family, being a stay at home mom, faith, living in a small town, friends, recipes, my business, my past, hopes and dreams, goals, fitness; life. So I hope these ideas will all be woven in, but I will begin by focusing on overcoming food issues. This is something I have been dealing with as long as I can remember but I am finally getting to the point where I feel I can say, I am winning this battle!

2 comments:

  1. yay I am so happy you have decided to keep writing beyond the pumpkin blog :) I can't wait to read more about your life and how you are overcoming your food issues, I know myself and so many others can completely relate!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Adrian, I am excited about your new blog too! :)

    ReplyDelete